home

           
                                           https://sites.google.com/a/gladstonerobotics.com/gearheads/home/8132%20Team%20for%20Shawn.jpg?attredirects=0                        
         

                    SPONSORS     FACEBOOK           CALENDAR         F.T.C FIRST  TECH CHALLENGE                 PROGRAMMING     E-RECYCLING  COOL WEB LINKS     FTC TECHNOLOGY

  CONTACT      YOU TUBE  GLADSTONE PARADE
CLUB PHOTOS

  

Text Box



Kraxberger Gearheads – Request for Sponsorship

 

A Little Bit About Us

Our Robotics club has 30 students ranging from the 6th grade to 8th grade.  The goal of the club is to teach each member how to be professional in all aspects of everything we do.  Our approach uses the First Tech Challenge (FTC) which teaches and prepares young adults for the future through learning skills in robot construction, CAD, 3D Printing, blueprints, Outreach and team building.  Our club is a non-profit and is run entirely by volunteers.  For more information about what we do please check out our web site: gearheads.gladstonerobotics.com or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gearhead81328188

 

E-Recycle Program

As a company it can be hard to get rid of old outdated items and most of the time they end up taking up valuable space.  If you have any old e recycle, please let us know.  We will use part of it in our program and recycle the rest.  We tear down 95% of what we receive, leaving a little over 5% in waste.  Were now dropping off  material at  R.S. Davis Recycling & URT.  

 

Fundraising Goals

Our current goal is to raise $7,750.00 through fundraising, sponsors, grants and e-recycling for the 2018-2019 season.

 

. Fees & Club Supplies $4,750-2018-2019 Season  .Robot Parts $500

 

.Rookie Grant $300 .E-recycling Racks $1000  .New Projector $500

 

How You Can Help

We depend on sponsors, fundraisers, grants  and e-recycle to run our robotic club and buy any new equipment. Sponsors who sponsor $100 or more will have their company name proudly displayed on the backs of our club T-shirts and receive a club t-shirt,your company name placed on our website and have business cards displayed at our outreach events.

 

To join our sponsor family is very simple.  Provide your name, company and what area you would like to help with.  Next, write a check for your sponsorship amount.  Please make checks out to Kraxberger Middle School – in the memo section write Robotics Club.  Mail to: Shawn Price, P.O. Box 1205, Oregon City, Oregon 97045.  Our tax id number is 93-6000287, for an official letter please   email us at, shawn.price@gladstonerobotics.com or call us at 503-723-5609.  

                                                                          

 Please  consider sponsoring

The Kraxberger Gearheads, Thank you.


Text Box


Gladstone Fevstial

Aug 5th  

Parade-Will meet at Gladstone High School at 8:30 am and will help with Chaulk it up at 9:00 am.  Parade starts at 10:00 am.


Robotics booth opens up from 11:00 am-6:00 pm.


Slip and Slide 12:00 pm-5:00 pm


Robot Demo-12:30 pm-1:00-See and drive the Gearheads robot.


Water Balloon Toss-1:30 pm-2:00 pm -Last one standing wins a prize.  20 kids max.


Scavenger Hunt-2:30 pm-3:00 pm-The first three to complete the hunt wins a prize.  One entry per person.


Airplane Landing-3:30 pm-4:00 pm-First five  to land an airplane on the table gets a prize.  One entry per person.